User Manual for Conveyal Analysis¶
This manual will help you use Conveyal Analysis to edit land-use and transportation scenarios, and evaluate them in terms of accessibility.
If you are using the version hosted by Conveyal at analysis.conveyal.com, log in with the instructions sent via e-mail, then select a region and project to use. Once you have selected a project, you can edit and analyze scenarios.
Most users of analysis.conveyal.com will already have a project prepared when they first log in. If you don’t see a region or a project, you’ll first need to prepare a baseline network or contact your support team.
- Overview of editing mode
- Basic example
- Usage suggestions and details
- Modification details
- Exporting modifications
- Developers Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
- How does Conveyal Analysis calculate travel times?
- Why are travel times longer than expected?
- Who can see and edit my projects?
- How long should it take to start a single-origin analysis?
- How long should each regional analysis take?
- How do I model corridor upgrades where a new trunk is added and existing services are converted to feeder routes?
- What new features is Conveyal working on?